IT Audit planning
With the ever-changing and developing dynamics in technology, there are many risks that a company faces. IT audits help organizations to ensure reliable and secure operation of the firm’s systems which play a vital role in its success. However, effective the audits rely heavily on the quality of the audit program. Through risk-based IT audit planning, an organization can shed light on some of the threats that it faces.
IT auditing steps
• The first step in IT audit planning involves pinpointing all of the IT entities of an organization that is auditable. Some of the entities include databases, computer systems, networks and operating systems.
• The next step involves setting up of the objectives of the IT auditing plan. The fundamental aim of an audit is to optimize resource usage. This means that the limited IT infrastructure of the organization is put to good use to attain maximum utility.
• The auditor establishes the scope of the audit. Which is very important because it helps him to understand the firm’s IT environment and its components, thus be able to conduct an evaluation that is comprehensive.
• The final step is determining steps for data collection and audit procedures that the company should put in place.
Our IT Audit planning helps your organization to:
• Avoid surprise attacks and destruction of organization resources
• Helps the IT department and the management to stay ahead of the pack as organizational security is guaranteed.
• Get comprehensive IT audit report with actionable insights.
• Device ways of minimizing the vulnerabilities identified during the audit.
• Helps the management to identify employees will ill motives